Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The DM NUX USB over Network with Routing (DM‑NUX‑L2 and DM‑NUX‑R2) deliver reliable, high‑speed USB signal extension and routing for USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 devices throughout a home, business, or campus for distances up to 330 ft (100 m).2 Two types of USB endpoints are available:
- DM-NUX-L2 - Provides connectivity for a single USB host (computer, media server, codec, etc.)
- DM-NUX-R2 - Provides connectivity for up to four USB devices (keyboards, whiteboards, mobile devices, etc.) at one location
USB Signal Routing
When integrated with a DigitalMedia™ system, the USB endpoints provide seamless routing of USB signals alongside video and audio. The USB endpoints can connect directly to a DM® transmitter, DM receiver, or Ethernet network via CAT5e (or better) cable.2 From any room with a video display, you can switch between several computers, media servers, and game consoles anywhere in the building and control each one using a mouse and keyboard, game controller, or electronic whiteboard.1
Using Virtual Hub technology, five DM-NUX-R2 endpoints may simultaneously be connected to a single DM-NUX-L2 endpoint. Creating this virtual hub allows numerous USB devices to control a single host device (such as a PC).1 The USB signals are transported over the local network and managed through a Crestron control system.
USB HID Connectivity
The USB endpoints expand on DigitalMedia’s built-in USB HID routing abilities, adding enhanced USB connectivity to DM transmitters, receivers, or switchers without requiring any additional wiring. Simply connect a USB endpoint to the LAN port of a DM transmitter or receiver, or to a port on the local area network.2
The USB endpoints may be used to provide simple, point‑to‑point USB signal extension, either over an Ethernet LAN or a dedicated CAT5e (or better) cable.2 At least one remote (device) endpoint (DM-NUX-R2) and one local (host) endpoint (DM-NUX-L2) are required to form a working system. The endpoints are sold individually to accommodate any system configuration.
NOTE: For alternative point‑to‑point USB signal extension, refer to the USB over Category Cable Extender Wall Plates (USB‑EXT‑2‑REMOTE‑1G and USB-EXT-2-LOCAL-1G) or the USB over Category Cable Extenders (USB‑EXT‑3‑KIT).
The DM-NUX-L2 and DM-NUX-R2 are compatible with the DM‑NUX‑L2‑1G and DM‑NUX‑R2‑1G wallplates and DM NVX® endpoints that support USB 2.0 signal extension.
- Provide reliable, high-speed USB signal extension for most USB 1.1 or 2.0 devices1
- Compatible with DM NUX Wall Plates (DM-NUX-L2‑1G and DM-NUX-R2‑1G)
- Compatible with DM NVX® endpoints that support USB 2.0 signal extension
- Support Virtual Hub capabilities with up to five DM‑NUX‑R2 endpoints
- Enable USB signal routing under the control of a Crestron® control system or DigitalMedia™ system2
- Plug-and-play compatible with most types of USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices and hosts1
- No drivers required with Windows®, macOS®, or Linux® operating systems1
- Transport USB over Ethernet or CAT5e (or better) at speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Mass Storage Acceleration maximizes USB 2.0 bulk transfer speeds
- DM‑NUX‑R2 provides 2 USB Type A ports, expandable using up to 4 USB hubs (not included)
- Expand upon the USB-HID routing capabilities of a DigitalMedia™ system without additional wiring
- Add USB host or device ports to any DM® transmitter, receiver, or switcher
- USB local (host) or remote (device) endpoint sold individually for maximum flexibility
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.