Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
DigitalMedia™ Ultra Cable, Non-Plenum Type CMR, 1000 ft spool
Ultra high-bandwidth CAT7a shielded twisted pair (S/FTP) cable designed to enable the distribution of 4K and Ultra HD video at distances up to 330 ft (100 m) using DigitalMedia 8G+® or HDBaseT®. Also highly recommended for 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications or anywhere an ultra high-performance CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable is required.
Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Ultra Cable (DM-CBL-ULTRA-NP) is a high-bandwidth CAT7a shielded twisted pair (S/FTP) cable that is engineered to deliver optimum performance for 10 gigabit data networking and 4K ultra high-definition AV signal distribution applications. It is precision manufactured and tested to exceed HDMI® specifications requiring less than one pixel error per billion at distances up to 330 ft (100 m). DigitalMedia (DM®) Ultra Cable provides a Crestron guaranteed wiring solution for use with Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+® (DM 8G+®) devices, and is also highly recommended for use with HDBaseT® and other CATx based video and audio systems. DM Ultra Cable is qualified for use with 10GBase-T Ethernet and anywhere else a high-quality shielded CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable is required.
DM Ultra Cable is easily terminated using Crestron DM-CONN shielded RJ45 type connectors. No crimping tool is required, affording fast and reliable termination in the field.
DM-CBL-ULTRA-NP is rated Type CMR for installation in risers and other non-plenum spaces. For plenum applications requiring Type CMP rated cable, use DM-CBL-ULTRA-P.
- Ultra high-bandwidth CAT7a shield twisted pair (S/FTP) cable
- Enables lossless distribution of 4K and Ultra HD video signals at distances of 330 ft (100 m) via DM 8G+® or HDBaseT®
- Ensures Crestron® guaranteed performance for DigitalMedia 8G+® systems
- Exceeds HDMI® specifications requiring less than one pixel error per billion
- Qualified for use with 10-Gigabit Ethernet data networks
- Every spool individually tested and certified
- Measurement markings on the outer jacket
- Type CMR rated for riser and other non-plenum installation
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.