Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The CBL‑8K‑HD HDMI® 2.1 Ultra High Speed certified cable passes high-resolution video and audio to an HDMI display or device. It supports 8K60 4:4:4 HDR signals with data rates up to 48 Gbps. Cable lengths are available in 1.5 ft (0.5 m), 3 ft (0.9 m), 6 ft (1.8 m), 9 (2.7 m), 12 ft (3.7 m), and 16 ft (5 m).
CBL‑8K‑HD cables are officially certified to meet the HDMI 2.1 specification and bear the Ultra High Speed (UHS) label. They are tested to comply with version 2.1 of the HDMI Compliance Test Specification (CTS). Supported HDMI 2.1 features include:
- Dynamic HDR
- Enhanced gaming features
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Quick Media Switching (QMS)
The CBL‑8K‑HD is a premium cable that provides optimal end-to-end system performance. All current Crestron® cables feature a uniform industrial design, enabling them to be thinner, more flexible, and more durable. Rugged matte black connectors provide a reliable connection and have a stylish appearance, making the cable perfect for inclusion in high‑end Crestron systems.
- Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI® 2.1 cables
- Supports up to 8K120 4:4:4 video with 48 Gbps bandwidth up to 16 ft (5.0 m) length
- Gold-plated 19-pin Type-A connectors
- Premium construction allows for thinner and more flexible cables
- Available in a variety of lengths
|Cable Type||Passive, bidirectional HDMI to HDMI cable|
|Resolutions||Without DSC: up to 8K @ 30Hz 4:4:4 or 4K @ 120Hz 4:4:4
With DSC: up to 8K @ 120Hz 4:4:4
|Note: Passes HBR audio, CEC, and EDID.|
|(2) HDMI Type-A connector (male), gold plated|
CBL‑8K‑HD‑1.5: 1.5 ft (0.5 m)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑3: 3 ft (0.9 m)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑6: 6 ft (1.8 m)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑9: 9 ft (2.7 m)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑12: 12 ft (3.7 m)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑16: 16 ft (5 m)
|Connector Boot (HxW)||
CBL‑8K‑HD‑1.5: 0.71 in. (18 mm) x 0.36 in. (9 mm)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑3: 0.71 in. (18 mm) x 0.36 in. (9 mm)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑6: 0.71 in. (18 mm) x 0.36 in. (9 mm)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑9: 0.83 in. (21 mm) x 0.43 in. (11 mm)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑12: 0.83 in. (21 mm) x 0.43 in. (11 mm)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑16: 0.83 in. (21 mm) x 0.43 in. (11 mm)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑1.5, CBL‑8K‑HD‑3, and CBL‑8K‑HD‑6: 4.5 mm
CBL‑8K‑HD‑9: 6.0 mm
CBL‑8K‑HD‑12 and CBL‑8K‑HD‑16: 8.0 mm
CBL‑8K‑HD‑1.5: 0.8 oz (23 g)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑3: 1.2 oz (34 g)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑6: 2.4 oz (68 g)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑9: 4.8 oz (136 g)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑12: 6.4 oz (181 g)
CBL‑8K‑HD‑16: 8.0 oz (227 g)
|CE, FCC Part 15 Class B Digital Device, WEEE|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.