Provides a high-performance digital AV interface cable that converts a DisplayPort source to an HDMI® output signal. It enables a laptop or other AV source with a DisplayPort type output to be connected to any device with an HDMI type input. Each connector features a robust sculpted boot for easy handling.
Note: The cables are one-way directional. They cannot be connected in reverse, and cannot be used to convert HDMI to DisplayPort.
- Actively converts a DisplayPort source to an HDMI® output signal
- 18 Gbps minimum TMDS bandwidth
- Ultra high-definition 4K60 4:4:4 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Robust sculpted connectors
- DisplayPort male input connector (source end)
- HDMI Type A male output connector (sink end)
- Available in 6 or 12 foot (1.8 or 3.6 meter) lengths