Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron® AMP-X50MP is a low-cost audio amplifier solution that is suitable for a variety of applications. It features a compact, surface‑mountable design that installs virtually anywhere without requiring an equipment rack.
LoZ (4/8 Ω) and Hi-Z (70V or 100V) Output
High-efficiency Class D circuitry delivers 25 W per channel to drive one pair of 4 or 8 Ohm speakers, making it ideal to support stereo speakers at the front of a room or mono speakers in the ceiling. The amplifier can also be used with Hi-Z (70/100V) speakers, delivering 50 W.
The efficient design provides cool running operation to ensure long term reliability. The AMP-X50MP is high-density stackable with other Crestron X Series and Modular Amplifiers, allowing multiple units to be installed vertically in an equipment rack without needing extra ventilation space.
Installation and setup of the AMP-X50MP is simple. Detachable connectors facilitate the termination of wiring. Balanced and unbalanced inputs can connect directly to the line output of a video projector or display, audio processor, mixer, or AV switcher. Independent controls for volume, bass, and treble allow a custom sound in any location. A knob cover is included with the product to protect against accidental changes to the front panel settings.
The AMP-X50MP features protection against overheating, shorted or overloaded speaker lines, excessive input signals, and other faults. In the case of a shorted speaker line, both outputs mute automatically until the fault condition is resolved.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
An energy-efficient design enables the AMP-X50MP to meet demanding ENERGY STAR requirements. In addition to its high efficiency operation, the AMP-X50MP powers down automatically when no input signal is detected for more than 25 minutes, reducing overall power consumption and heat as part of an Energy Star® compliant system design. The amplifier quickly powers back on the instant an input signal is detected. A remote input can connect to a contact closure to place the amplifier in standby mode.
- Compact and versatile power amplifier
- 2 x 25 W per channel (1 x 50 W) into 4 or 8 Ohm speakers
- 1 x 50 W output for Hi-Z (70V and 100V) speakers
- Balanced, unbalanced, and stereo 3.5 mm inputs with auto summing
- Stereo or mono-summed operation
- Remote power control
- Energy saving design reduces power consumption when idle
- Highly sensitive audio-sensing circuitry with high-speed wake time
- Convection cooled for noiseless operation
- Volume, bass, and treble adjustments
- Knob cover protects accidental changes to the device settings
- Captive speaker and power connectors for secure and robust connectivity
- Electronic short-circuit and overload protection
- Factory installed surface mount flange brackets are removable and reversible
- Quarter-Rack width for rack mounting with optional kit
- 60 W DC power supply with locking barrel connector and DC cable included
|Input Signal Types||Balanced or unbalanced analog line-level|
|Frequency Response||LoZ (4-8 Ohms): 20 Hz to 20kHz
+/-0.5 dB at 1 W;
Hi-Z (70V/100V): 90 Hz to 20kHz
+/-3 dB at 1 W;
HPF @ 80 Hz (+/-10 Hz),
|THD+N||< 0.1 % at 1kHz @ -3 dB full rated output power|
|S/N Ratio||> 90 dBA, 20 Hz to 20kHz, balanced, Hi-Z|
|Crosstalk||-75 dB at 1 kHz|
|Input Sensitivity||1.23Vrms, +4 dBu balanced;
0.316Vrms, -10 dBV unbalanced;
For 25 W @ 8 Ohms
50 W @ 70V/100V
|Gain||21.5 dB @ 8 Ohms, Balanced|
|Wake Signal Threshold||-57 dBu (1 mV) max|
|Protection||Clip limiter, over current, under voltage, over temperature, DC offset, extreme high frequency|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.