Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The DIN-2MC2 is a 2-channel motor control module designed to provide control of bidirectional motors for drapes, shades, projection screens, lifts, skylights, and gates. Each channel supports up/down or open/close control of a conventional three-wire bidirectional type motor up to 1/2 HP at voltages up to 240 Volts. Built-in timing and interlock logic make it easy to program the DIN-2MC2 for failsafe operation.
An override input is provided to allow an external contact closure to momentarily override the control system program and set each channel output to its override preset state. States can be set and saved locally from the front panel, or remotely via software.
DIN Rail Installation
The DIN-2MC2 is designed to snap onto a standard DIN rail for installation in a wall mount enclosure. Wiring connections are made using screw terminals positioned along the top and bottom, clearly accessible from the front for easy installation and servicing. All setup controls and indicators are positioned on the center front panel. When installed in an enclosure utilizing 45 mm cutouts, the DIN-2MC2's front panel stays accessible while the connections are concealed.
The DIN-2MC2 communicates with a Crestron control system via the Cresnet control network. A pair of Cresnet ports is provided on the DIN-2MC2 allowing for easy daisy-chaining of several DIN Rail Series automation control modules.
- Dual-channel bidirectional motor control
- Supports 120 to 240 Volt 50/60 Hz
- Override input
- Cresnet® communications
- Setup via front panel or software
- Programmable functionality via DIN-AP2
- 6M wide DIN rail mounting
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.