Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Soundweb Contrio EC-8BV is an Ethernet wall controller for use in Harman HiQnet systems. The EC-8BV can control and monitor parameters within BSS Audio Soundweb London and other HiQnet devices, including Crown DCi series amplifiers.
The EC-8BV is available in black, and in dual-gang US Decora form factor. The EC-8BV contains a single Ethernet port for configuration, control, monitoring, and power via PoE. The EC-8BV is configured via simple drag-and-drop operations within the software application HiQnet Audio Architect.
The EC-8BV contains one push/rotary encoder, one encoder ring, eight buttons, and two LCD screens. The buttons, encoder ring, and LCD screens are multi-color backlit, capable of eight different colors with adjustable intensity.
The push/rotary encoder can be rotated for continuous parameter control (e.g. volume). The push/rotary encoder can also be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute) or preset recall.
The encoder ring can display a bouncing audio meter. When the push/rotary encoder is rotated, the encoder ring can temporarily display a volume setting. When the push/rotary encoder is pressed, the encoder ring can temporarily display a binary parameter setting (e.g. red/green for muted/unmuted status).
The eight buttons can be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute), preset recall, or source selection.
The two LCD screens each have a screen resolution of 64x128 pixels, and can each display custom text.
The EC-8BV supports ‘sleep’ functionality. After a specified amount of time with no user input, the EC-8BV can turn off all LEDs. This is useful to avoid distraction in a dimly lit environment. Any user interaction will ‘wake up’ the controller.
The EC-8BV can be remotely locked and unlocked via other control systems. The EC-8BV can be locally unlocked via a four-digit PIN entry on the buttons.
The EC-8BV supports multiple modes of operation. This allows the push/rotary encoder, encoder ring, and certain buttons to be reassigned dynamically to different parameters based on which buttons are selected.
- Ethernet Wall Controller
- Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices
- Available in Black
- Available in US Decora
- Dual-Gang Size
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Configured within Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop
- 1 Programmable Push/Rotary Encoder
- 1 Programmable Encoder Ring (Multicolored)
- 8 Programmable Buttons (Multicolored)
- 2 Programmable 64x128 Pixel LCDs (Multicolored)
- Sleep Function
- Security: Remote Lock/Unlock and Local Unlock via PIN Entry
- Multiple Modes of Operation
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.