Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Parlé TCM-X is an AVB low-profile ceiling microphone for use in Tesira® systems. Comprising a network box and a ceiling microphone, each microphone includes Beamtracking technology with four 90-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The TCM-X microphone delivers the same level of performance as our other Beamtracking microphones in a sleek, unobtrusive design that mounts to the ceiling. The TCM-X actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end participants to experience the conversation as they would a face-to-face meeting. Each network box has its own digital signal processing module and comes with an additional RJ-45 connector to add an optional TCM-XEX to the network box. A maximum of two microphones are permitted per network box (one TCM-X or TCM-XA with TCM-XEX). The TCM-X is well suited for a variety of room types and sizes with 10’ ceilings or lower that require high-quality audio solutions and low profile or unobtrusive microphones.
The Parlé TCM-X Black & Parlé TCM-X White comply with the United States Trade Agreement Act (TAA), allowing it to be included in GSA Schedule contractors’ sales bids for the U.S. federal government.
- Measures 5.90 inches (150 mm) in diameter
- Mounts directly to the ceiling to virtually disappear in room
- Beamtracking technology actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations
- Four 90-degree zones for full 360-degree room coverage
- Network box includes DSP for Beamtracking
- Uses only one channel of AEC per mic
- Single cable connection via CAT cable
- Beamtracking technology works out-of-box without any lobe aiming or room mapping
- LED mute status indicator
- Available in either black or white
- Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is suitable for use in air handling spaces
- Additional RJ-45 connection
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
- Compliant with the US Trade Agreement Act (TAA)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.