Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Christie® Terra Receiver is designed to deliver audiovisual data and control from an SDVoE system to displays and other devices. As part of a Terra solution, the Terra Receiver delivers artifact-free video at resolutions up to 4K@60Hz with zero-frame latency, and device control over standard 10G networks. Users benefit from full signal management and processing including magnification, downscaling, KVM, PiP, image compositing and multiviewer applications for a flexible platform that ensures the highest quality, onscreen experience for both large format and standard displays.
Featuring front-facing LED indicators, the Terra Receiver provides quick status reports for increased ease-of-operation, system validation and user-confidence. SDVoE-compliant and supporting a wide range of video formats, the Terra Receiver functions seamlessly as part of a Christie Terra solution or third-party SDVoE components, displays and devices to create complete AV-over-IP distribution and processing systems.
- Full-control: configure networked devices, control routing, configure audio, manage source and display configurations and easily scale visuals all from a single, easy-to-use programing interface
- Saved configurations and presets: minimize programming and simplify system management by easily accessing preset and saved configurations directly or from a third-party control system using an advanced API
- Embedded operating system: built-in control capabilities operate from a secure and reliable management platform
- Software client: configure and program systems offline before going to site, and map devices to the program during commissioning
- Addressing automation: Startup addressing assistant simplifies configuration for all Terra devices, ensuring they are quickly and reliably addressed during initial setup and configuration changes
- Highly-secure: features multi-level user access, encrypted control and system data, user access and operational system logging, strong password management and more to ensure the safeguarding of your information
- Redundant control configuration: ensures continuous operation of the system
- System-wide updates: single-configuration for easy updates to all Christie Terra components in a system
- Solid-state storage: no moving parts promises reliable operation over time
- Use Terra Controller APS (166-004105-XX) for Australia, New Zealand, China, India, South Korea, Japan or Russia
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.