Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Christie® Mystique™ Essentials Edition is a single-camera warping and blending tool that simplifies the deployment and maintenance of multi-projector systems by letting users easily and accurately align content on flat screens and surfaces in minutes. With support for up to 12 projectors in a 2x3 double-stacked configuration, Essentials Edition is ideal for staging production companies, integrators and end users looking for an easy way to create simple stacks and blends on temporary or fixed installation applications.
A simple interface guides users through a step-by-step process and provides real-time feedback. Users can achieve professional, high-quality results working with complex projection arrays with no experience required. Working in conjunction with Christie Twist®, Essentials Edition enables the seamless warping and blending of a single display in less than two minutes per projector.
Improve overall image fidelity and uniformity
Automated color and brightness uniformity1 – At the click of a mouse, you can adjust color and brightness uniformity across projectors in multi-projector blended arrays to display one seamless image2, ensure a quality audience experience and save time when setting up your display.
Background compensation1 – Need to project on a less-than-ideal background? Using a color camera to detect large contrast differences on your screen or projection surface, Mystique makes automatic adjustments to compensate for visual imperfections such as smudges, dirt or other surface anomalies to provide a more uniform projected image and maintain image fidelity.
1 Requires Mystique Version 2.5 or greater and a single, color camera. Supported projectors: Boxer® 4K30, Mirage 304K, Griffyn® 4K32-RGB, D4K40-RGB, Mirage 4K40-RGB, Mirage SST, and Mirage SST-6P
2 The results will be limited by the lowest-performing projector in the array
Add the additional security and constant vigilance of Christie Guardian
A powerful optional feature of Mystique Essentials and Pro Venue Editions, Christie Guardian constantly monitors a blended projection system for any misalignment. If Guardian detects a misalignment, it automatically calibrates the image in real-time, quickly, invisibly, and without interruption, even when content is playing, so audiences are unaware of any problem.
Time to blend and stack
- System auto-calibrates in less than two minutes per projector
- Microsoft Windows applications with step-by-step process and real-time camera feedback
- Optional feature providing constant monitoring and real-time, invisible correction of blended projection systems
- Up to a 2x3 blended configuration that can be stacked for a total of 12 projectors
Screen type support
- Flat screen and surfaces only
Multi-camera and lens support
- Choice of short, mid and long-throw camera and lens options for maximum flexibility
Camera and lens
- 5MP CCD POE Ethernet camera, choice of lens - 5.0mm, 8.0mm, 12.0mm, 16.0mm
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners