Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Key features
- Shipping & Returns
Featuring laser illumination, the Christie® DWU1100-GS 1DLP® projector eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements, providing 20,000 hours of life. Its small footprint, light weight, quiet operation, full suite of lenses and 24/7 operation durability makes this projector ideal for higher education, places of worship, conferences and smaller location-based entertainment venues. This model is also offered in a TAA-compliant variant. And the DWU1100-GS comes with a 5-year warranty for extra peace of mind.
Built-in Christie Twist™allows you to seamlessly edge-blend and stack multiple projected images on any 2D or 3D surface and precisely control the geometry of each projector through an easy-to-use grid-point / mesh interface.
Working in conjunction with Twist, Christie Mystique™ automates multi-projector warping and blending. With the click of a mouse, the camera-based software automatically aligns, stacks, and blends multi-projector systems in minutes with unsurpassed accuracy. For simple 2D setups using up to 3 projectors in a single horizontal array on a flat screen or surface, you can download Mystique Lite at no additional cost and purchase an inexpensive supported webcam to get started.
- Built-in warping, blending, & alignment – Built-in proprietary Christie Twist™ and Christie Mystique™ compatibility, for manual or automated camera-based warping, blending, and alignment
- Compatible with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC) – Use CIC to trigger autofocus, automatically calibrate projector color, optimize color uniformity, and more
- Durability - 20,000 hours of consistent illumination performance makes it ideal for 24/7 operation applications
- Motorized interchangeable lens suite - Easy powered zoom, focus, and offset using the remote control.
- Flexible Connectivity - Optional wireless module for device flexibility, easy presentation set up and standard HDBaseT input
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extends the lifetimes of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- Supports Full HD 3D content – For 3D with a single or multi-projector setup via 3D sync in/out capabilities
- HDBaseT – Delivers Full HD video, audio, network, and control commands on a single ethernet cable
- Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture – Simultaneously deliver 2 digital signals via HDMI & DVI ports for enhanced virtual conferencing
- Medical Training Capable - DICOM simulation mode for advanced grayscale image reproduction, perfect for analyzing x-rays and medical scans for training purposes
- 5-year warranty
4 Segment (RGBY) - 3X speed
4,000,000:1* with Christie RealBlack™
1-chip 0.67" DMD
WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
High-efficiency blue laser phosphor
Illumination performance (hrs)
20,000 to 50% brightness
Horizontal: 15-91k Hz Vertical: 24-120 Hz
Pixel clock rate
594 MHz (4096 x 2160)
- - HDMI 2.0 x 2 (HDCP 1.4/2.2)
- - DVI-D x 1 (digital only)
- - RJ45 x 1 (HDBase T)
- - 3G-SDI x 1 (BNC)
- - USB x 1 (Type A)
- - HDMI
Controls and networking
- - RS232 In
- - Control via HDBaseT
- - Ethernet (10/100) RJ45 with ChristieNET connectivity
- - Wired remote control (3.5mm stereo) - Loop out available for daisy chaining
Warping and blending
- - Christie Twist
- - Christie Twist Premium and Twist Pro
- - Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment
- - Motorized interchangeable lens suite
- Operating voltage:
- - AC 100-240V,50/60 Hz
- Power consumption:
- - 850W at 110 VAC input
- - Normal Mode: 2899 BTU/hr
- - ECO2 Mode: 1466 BTU/hr
- - Typical 37 dBA
- - Eco mode 35 dBA
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 21.9 x 18.9 x 7.5 "
- 555 x 480 x 190mm
- 50.3lbs (22.8kg) w/o lens
- - 0-40C (32-104F)
- - Relative humidity: 10-85% non-condensing
- - 5 years parts and labor on the projector
- - 5 years or 20,000 hours parts and labor on the illumination system*
- - Contact an authorized Christie representative for full details of our limited warranty
- *Please reference the Christie Standard Limited Warranty document for details.
- - IR remote w/ wired remote jack (wire not included)
- - AC line cords for projector
- - Rear input/keypad panel cover
- - User manual
Shipping dimensions (L x W x H)
- 29.9 x 23.6 x 14.7" (759 x 599 x 373mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners