Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The CMA Large Venue Vibration Isolating Coupler reduces image movement caused by common building vibrations like HVAC, foot traffic, road traffic and doors shutting. The patented design works as a projector mount vibration isolator by connecting two Chief CMS columns (1.5” NPT) and limiting vibrations that are transmitted to the lower column. The higher weight capacity accommodates systems weighing 35-100 lbs (15.9 – 45.4 kg).
- Compatible for systems* between 35 – 100lbs (15.9 – 45.4 kg)
- Systems include all weight below the vibration isolator, including column, projector mount and projector
- Average weights of common mounts include: RPAU (4 lbs or 1.8 kg), RPMAU (5 lbs or 2.3 kg), and VCMU (33 lbs or 15 kg).
- Average weight of CMS columns under 12” in length are 1 lb (0.5 kg) or less
- Compatible with Chief CMS columns (1.5” NPT)
- Compatible with custom mounts (See MountFinder)
- Connects two extension columns; patented design isolates vibration transmitted to lower column to reduce image movement