Quick, easy and versatile, the Truss/Pole Static Mounts, Pole Tilt-Adjustable Mounts and Truss Tilt-Adjustable Mounts are often used for mounting the large flat panel displays used in exhibit, retail and digital signage.
- Clamps for different size poles and truss work are required and must be ordered separately (see TPK kits and chart)
Includes universal PSBUB interface.
- 3 Flat Panel Mount Options TPS: Truss/Pole Fixed Mount ; TPM: Pole Tilt-Adjustable Mount ; and TPP: Truss Pitch-Adjustable Mount.
- 3 Pitch Adjustment Options on TPM and TPP
- Install on vertical or horizontal truss
- Attach displays in portrait or landscape orientation
- TPS/TPP span most truss systems up to 14" (OD)
- Truss/Pole clamps fit a wide variety of truss and pole dimensions. (see chart)
- Finishing Cover accessories enhance aesthetics and cover hardware for added security
- Exclusive Q-Latch Mounting System secures the Large Flat Panel Display with a lockable latch
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 or MAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated security allows display to be locked to mount by adding a padlock
- Compatible with TPK clamp accessories.
- TAA compliant