Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
This above ceiling tile kit provides a host features that make installing most lightweight front projectors faster and more secure.
Includes a high-performance, dual gang housing, isolated ground, dual receptacle outlet featuring non-sacrificial multi-stage filtration and surge protection. This protects equipment from disruptive high frequency noise and damage caused by power disturbances.
Column and projector mount not included, must be purchased separately.
- WireVice Cable Suspension System for quick and easy tie-off
- TwisTile Ceiling Tile Cutter easily pierces a circular hole in the ceiling tile for extension column
- Flexible solution provides infinite column placement within a 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' ceiling tile
- Single and dual electrical outlet cutouts
- All-Points Security System provides exclusive locking hardware at column connection point to protect against theft
- Includes (4) 25' flexible cables, (4) wood eyebolts, (4) concrete anchors and a chrome trim ring
- Fits 24" (600 mm) wide ceiling tile grids
- 1.5" NPT compatible
Surge and Filter Module
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Non-sacrificial multi-stage technology. Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits
- Improves the reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime
- Line filter reduces common and differential mode noise by up to 40 dB
- Rated for 125V~, 60Hz, 15 A
- 1875 watt maximum
- Ferrite toroid based EMI Filter
- Withstand rating of 240 VAC continuous without damage or loss of protection
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.