Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Chief CEILING MOUNTED ARRAY PORTRAIT 2 X 2
Chief's FUSION ceiling mounted solutions make it possible to construct video walls in prominent locations where walls aren't available. Comes in 2 x 2, 3 x 2 and 3 x 3 arrangements. Great for digital signage installations.
- Screen array configuration: screens wide x screens high.
- Confirm screen compatibility with MountFinder™.
- PRECISE SCREEN ALIGNMENT
- Easily align displays with independent knobs for height and plumb adjustments, no tools required.
- CONTROLZONE™ LEVELING
- Micro-height and leveling adjustment at all column intersection points.
- INFINITE SCREEN POSITIONING
- Infinite vertical and lateral adjustments provide tight display rows and columns.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- Solid construction supports displays up to 55".
- Add configurations side by side to create any video wall arrangements up to 3 screens tall
- CEILING PLATE and EXTENSION COLUMN are required and must be ordered separately
- Compatible with traditional 1.5" NPT and new CPA pinned ceiling plates and column systems
- See ceiling plates and extension columns (Adjustable and Fixed) for 1.5" NPT compatibility
- See CPA ceiling plates and CPA columns for pin conection compatibility
- Recommended ceiling plates for multi-display ceiling mounts (PDF)
- TAA Compliant
Specifications for Fusion® Portrait Micro-Adjustable Large Ceiling Mounted 2 x 2 Video Wall Solutions
Dimensions & Measurements Manual Height Adjustment 1" (25 mm) increments at structural intersections Plumb Adjustment Micro-adjustment up to 0.75" (19 mm) Shipping Weight 154 lbs (69.9 kg) Typical Screen Size 40" - 50" (1016mm - 1270mm) Weight Capacity 125 lbs (56.7 kg) Characteristics & Features Adjustability
- Height Adjustable
- UL Listed
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.