Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Small and Powerful
The new Cambridge Sound E-A-B-16-4 Standard Emitter is a single-source Emitter capable of both sound masking and simultaneous clear reproduction of paging and music signals. It provides higher SPL and a broader frequency range than previous direct field Emitter offerings in a small, powerful, virtually invisible speaker once deployed in finished or open structure ceilings.
Uniform Direct Field Masking
Sound masking systems have traditionally used large loudspeakers, similar in size to paint cans, to create sound that reverberates off the ceiling deck. This method indirectly distributes the masking sound throughout the environment. However, the Qt Active Emitter is a small and sleek device that uses Cambridge Sound Management's patented direct field Quiet Technology to provide even sound masking directly into the workspace.
Clear, Articulate Paging and Background Music
Direct field technology has the advantage of enhancing audio clarity for paging and music. With direct emission of pages into the environment, listeners can better understand what is being said. Additionally, music sounds superior because the speaker is aimed towards the listener instead of playing through a ceiling material. For office settings, the Qt Active Emitter is the sole sound masking loudspeaker that provides a comprehensive solution for masking, paging, and music needs.
The Favorite Installation Choice of Integrators
The Qt Active Emitter uses the same control modules and cabling infrastructure that made QtPro™ the number one sound masking system choice of companies worldwide as well as the favorite installation choice of integrators. As a result, QtPro remains the easiest sound masking system to install and calibrate, regardless of whether the Active Emitter or original Emitter is used—a true plug and play experience with preset sound masking curves designed specifically for each emitter type.
- Includes 4 x 16 ft black plenum rated cables
Active electronics power the speaker
- Ported enclosure design allows lower frequency extension down to 125 Hz octave band for sound masking and 115 Hz for paging and music
- 17 dB louder than previous direct field emitter offerings
- Plenum-rated, UL-listed, and complies with UL 2043
- Delivers four uncorrelated audio channels to reduce phasing/comb-filtering
- Comes standard with a slip-ring mount for acoustical tile mounting
- Rear DIP switches reduce volume by 4.5 dB in 1.5 dB increments, if needed
- Compatible with the Qt 300 and Qt 600 control modules
- Control via web-based management from any device
- Compatible with DynasoundPro Network System (Specify DS1320)
|Frequency Response||125 Hz - 10,000 Hz|
|Music/Paging Frequency Response||115 Hz - 12,000 Hz (-10 dB)|
|Masking Min - Max SPL||30 dBA to 60 dBA @ 1 meter|
|Music/Paging Max SPL||74 dBA @ 1 meter|
|Nominal Impedance||40,000 Ω|
|Nominal Dispersion||170 degrees conical / half space|
|Channel Selection||Four Channel Auto Sequencing and Repeating|
|Selectable Attenuation||0 dB, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -4.5 dB|
|Cabling||Category UTP Cabling (8 conductor)|
|Included Accessories||Acoustic Ceiling Tile Mounting Ring|
|Loudspeaker Type||Active w/ Integral Amplifier|
|Maximum Power Consumption||2 watts|
|Operating Voltage||36 VDC|
|Driver Diameter||1.25" (31.75 mm)|
|Dimensions (H x Dia)||3.5" (88.9 mm) x 3.25" (82.55 mm)|
|Net Weight||0.41 lbs (6.5 oz)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.