Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The DS1390 contains dual, horizontally opposed speakers which produce uniform sound dispersion ideally suited for reverberant under floor cavities and shallow ceiling plenums. An optional mounting bridge is available for use in ceiling plenums where conventional sound masking speakers are not applicable (specify DS1390B).
• For use in floor cavities as shallow as 1-3/4”
• Optional bridge mount for use in ceiling plenums
• Internal 70-Volt transformer
• Performance-engineered dual drivers with tuned
ports well suited for sound masking produce uniform
• ETL listed to conform to UL1480 and CSA C22.2 60065