Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The DS1375 contains a five inch diameter speaker. The compact enclosure includes a flame-retardant, acoustical insert to eliminate standing waves and metallic resonance. Dynasound’s DS1375 sound masking speaker is designed for quick and easy installation into suspended acoustical tile or drywall ceilings. The loudspeaker assembly offers a clean appearance with no exposed controls from below. The DS1375 provides uniform dispersion and is well suited for paging and music signals and sound masking signals where the use of upward firing speakers is not possible.
• Clean, mini-perforated grill for use in suspended lay in ceiling
tiles or drywall ceilings
• Internal 70.7 volt transformer with selectable volume control
and direct 8 ohm setting
• Convenient toggle bolt type suspension with hook for
• CE labeled
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.