Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Cambridge Qt X 300 is an all-in-one sound system that includes sound masking, office paging, and background music features. It is designed to be a powerful solution for any commercial environment or office space. The system is perfect for medium-sized multi-zone spaces that measure up to 36,000 square feet (3,345 m2). This system can improve speech privacy in up to three different areas of a building. It is a strong and advanced system that is simple to manage and upkeep. Users can modify system settings using the user-friendly front panel interface, and can also create error reports and set time-dependent masking levels through their PC, Mac or tablet device with the Qt® Monitoring and Control Software. Furthermore, the Qt X 300 is an all-in-one solution that provides sound masking, paging, and music through its two auxiliary audio inputs.
- Delivers superior uniformity which leads to a more comfortable sound masking experience and clear, quality office paging and background music
- Small but powerful speaker that's virtually invisible once deployed in finished or open structure ceilings
- Utilizes the same control modules, cabling infrastructure, and speaker driver size as other Cambridge Sound Management systems, ensuring QtPro remains the easiest sound masking system to install and calibrate
- Provides new opportunities for sound masking system customization and optimization
- Features an extended sound masking spectrum for additional comfort
- Ability to use both the Qt Active Emitter and original Qt Emitter on the same control processor simultaneously, if needed (requires separate zones)
- (16) Cambridge Qt Active Emitter Loudspeakers
- (1) Cambridge Qt X 300 Sound Masking Generator
- (1) Cambridge Active Emitter Power Supply
- (1) Cambridge Active Emitter Power Injector
- (1) Signal Cable – Cat 3, 5, 5e, 6 UTP Category - Plenum Rated Cable
- (1) Power Cable – 14/2 Plenum Rated Cable for Qt Active Emitter Power Supply
- (16) 16' Powered Signal Cables – Cat 3, 5, 5e, 6 UTP Category – Plenum Rated Cable
- 1) PreZone 1 - Mic & Aux
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.