Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Cambridge Qt® X 800D control module is an all-in-one device that generates sound masking, controls speaker output, and includes a third-octave band equalizer and amplifier. It has two auxiliary audio inputs to distribute audio from paging controllers or background music players. The Qt X 800/800D works for both direct-field and indirect installations and can handle up to eight amplified output speakers/emitters. Each speaker can be adjusted independently for masking and aux audio levels and spectra. These models are compatible with Biamp’s SageVue™ system management software and can be integrated into larger Qt X systems. When multiple Qt X controllers are used in a system, audio inputs can be shared across all controllers through AVB or Dante (800/D).
|• Compatible with DynasoundPro™ loudspeakers
• Supports up to eight zones
• AVB or Dante (800/D) media network
• Two audio inputs for paging and music
• Contact closure integrates with fire alarm systems
• Front panel with LCD
• Front panel lock (via software control)
• Event scheduling
• Adjustable equalizer for masking and audio inputs
• Eight included non-correlated sound masking audio
sources (one for each output)
|• PoE+ Powered with optional 48V dc input
• Built-in clock with system NTP support
• Plenum mount bracket included, optional wall or rack
mount bracket also available
• Dual network ports (media / control)
• Third-party control API/Ethernet
• CE marked, ETL listed, and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• TAA compliant
• GSA eligible
• Meets UL 2043 requirements for installation in air
QT EMITTERS™ The backbone of the Qt® sound masking system. These emitters deliver 4 incoherent audio channels making the Qt system the best sound masking system on the market. The standard mounting is for acoustical tile ceilings.
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.