Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Cambridge Qt X 600/600D control module is a multifunctional device that can generate sound masking, control, equalize and amplify sounds across six zones of Qt standard or active emitters. It has two auxiliary audio inputs that allow for the distribution of audio from paging controllers or music players. It's compact and networkable, making it suitable for installations of up to 72,000 square feet (6,690 m2). Each zone can be independently adjusted for masking and auxiliary audio levels and spectra. The device is fully compatible with Biamp's SageVue™ system management software, and when multiple controllers are included in a single system, audio inputs can be shared across all controllers via AVB or Dante (600/D).
|• Compatible with Qt Standard emitters and Qt Active
• Supports up to six zones
• AVB or Dante (600/D) media network
• Two audio inputs for paging and music
• Contact closure integrates with fire alarm systems
• Front panel with LCD
• Front panel lock (via software control)
• Auto ramping
• Event scheduling
• Adjustable equalizer for masking and audio inputs
• Four non-correlated sound masking audio sources per
|• Built-in clock with system NTP support
• Wall mount bracket included, optional rack mount
bracket also available
• Dual network ports (media / control)
• Web interface control by any web-enabled device
• Third-party control API/Ethernet
• CE marked, ETL listed, and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• TAA compliant
• GSA eligible
QT EMITTERS™ The backbone of the Qt® sound masking system. These emitters deliver 4 incoherent audio channels making the Qt system the best sound masking system on the market. The standard mounting is for acoustical tile ceilings.
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
50 Qt Active Emitters per cable run
800 feet (243m) per cable run
60 Qt Emitters per cable run
1000 feet (300m) per cable run
(89 mm x 279 mm x 97 mm)
– optional rack mount bracket available
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.