Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Cambridge QT 100 CN-QT10020B is perfect for single zone spaces up to 12,000 square feet (1,115 m2) with its sleek black design. The front panel includes a user-friendly volume control, allowing for effortless adjustments to be made.
Qt emitters are placed in a straightforward grid arrangement depending on the height of the ceiling. They can be installed in regular ceiling tiles that range from 0.5" to 1.5" (1.3 cm - 3.8 cm) in thickness. Additionally, Qt emitters can be placed in various types of ceilings through different mounting methods. The emitters can easily connect to each other with CAT-3 and higher, plenum-rated cables, and we provide every emitter with pre-terminated CAT3 cables that come with industry standard RJ-45 connectors.
The Qt 100 includes a wall mount as a standard feature, which allows for hassle-free and level installation.
Cambridge 16 QT Pendant Sound Masking Emitters
Qt emitters are the backbone of the Qt Quiet Technology Sound Masking System. Qt emitters are wide dispersion direct field speakers with 1.25” (3.17 cm) drivers and are smaller than a coffee mug. All Qt emitters come in the adjustable format. These emitters deliver four uncorrelated audio channels, which provide uniform, unobtrusive sound masking. This feature, along with plug and play installation and easy configuration capability, make Qt™ systems the most intelligently engineered and most effective sound masking systems on the market today.
Qt™ Adjustable Emitters offer users greater flexibility in laying out their Qt system. Adjustable emitters allow users to reduce the volume level of an individual emitter by up to 9 dB in 3 dB decrements. The adjustable emitter is appropriate for individual spot adjustments, or creating micro zones down to 100 square feet (9.3 m2) of space.
Qt emitters are installed along a simple grid pattern based on ceiling height. For a standard 9’ (2.75 m) ceiling, emitters are laid out on a 10’ x 10’ (3 m x 3m) grid. Emitters can be installed into standard ceiling tiles ranging from 0.5” to 1.5” (1.3 cm – 3.8 cm) thick. Emitters are plug-and-play, daisy-chained together with CAT-3, plenum-rated cables. We supply with every emitter, pre-terminated CAT3 cables with industry standard RJ-45 connectors.
• 1 zone, up to 120 emitters
• 1 audio input for paging or music
• Contact closure integrates with fire alarm systems
• Front panel control with LCD
• Surface mount only
• CE marked, ETL listed, and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• TAA compliant
• GSA eligible
- 1 x QT 100 Sound Masking Control Processor
- (4) 4-packs of Pendant Qt Emitters Sound Masking Emitters, 16 total emitters
- Initial-run 50ft Plenum-rated Cat5 Cable
- (16) 16ft RJ45 UTP Cables
- Mounts, hardware, and hole saw used for installation
QT EMITTERS™ The backbone of the Qt® sound masking system. These emitters deliver 4 incoherent audio channels making the Qt system the best sound masking system on the market. The standard mounting is for acoustical tile ceilings.
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.