Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Optional Accessories
- Shipping & Returns
Cambridge Qt 100 Sound Masking Control Module
The Qt 100 is ideal for single zone spaces of up to 1,600 square feet. The Qt 100 is easily controlled from the module’s front panel, making volume adjustments quick and easy.
Qt emitters are installed along a simple grid pattern based on ceiling height. Qt emitters can be installed into standard ceiling tiles ranging from 0.5" to 1.5" (1.3 cm - 3.8 cm) thick. Qt emitters can also be installed into any ceiling type using a variety of mounting options. Emitters are plug-and-play, daisy-chained together with CAT-3 and higher, plenum-rated cables. We supply with every emitter, pre-terminated CAT3 cables with industry standard RJ-45 connectors.
The Qt 100 comes standard with a wall mount. The wall mount provides level mounting for quick and easy installation.
Cambridge 16 QT Sound Masking Emitters
Qt emitters are the backbone of the Qt Quiet Technology Sound Masking System. Qt emitters are wide dispersion direct field speakers with 1.25” (3.17 cm) drivers and are smaller than a coffee mug. All Qt emitters come in the adjustable format. These emitters deliver four uncorrelated audio channels, which provide uniform, unobtrusive sound masking. This feature, along with plug and play installation and easy configuration capability, make Qt™ systems the most intelligently engineered and most effective sound masking systems on the market today.
Qt™ Adjustable Emitters offer users greater flexibility in laying out their Qt system. Adjustable emitters allow users to reduce the volume level of an individual emitter by up to 9 dB in 3 dB decrements. The adjustable emitter is appropriate for individual spot adjustments, or creating micro zones down to 100 square feet (9.3 m2) of space.
Qt emitters are installed along a simple grid pattern based on ceiling height. For a standard 9’ (2.75 m) ceiling, emitters are laid out on a 10’ x 10’ (3 m x 3m) grid. Emitters can be installed into standard ceiling tiles ranging from 0.5” to 1.5” (1.3 cm – 3.8 cm) thick. Emitters are plug-and-play, daisy-chained together with CAT-3, plenum-rated cables. We supply with every emitter, pre-terminated CAT3 cables with industry standard RJ-45 connectors.
- 1 x QT 100 Sound Masking Control Processor
- (4) 4-packs of Sound Masking Emitters, 16 total emitters
- Initial-run 50ft Plenum-rated Cat5 Cable
- (16) 16ft UTP RJ45 Cables
- Mounts, hardware, and hole saw used for installation.
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners