Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Cambridge NPX G1040 is a paging station with 4 buttons and a gooseneck microphone. This device is compatible with Qt® X and Tesira® systems and offers embedded DSP and on-board memory to facilitate standard and advanced public address features. The transmission of digital audio and control data can be done through AVB or Dante®. The NPX G1040 can store up to 4 user-configurable page codes and 10 prerecorded messages. It can be mounted on a tabletop or wall using a removable "foot", and a K-slot is included for additional security using an optional Kensington® lock. The NPX G1040 is ideal for facilities of any size that require a convenient paging system.
|• Push-to-talk button with status indication
• Page latch button for hands-free paging
• Four user-configurable page codes
• Up to 16 software configurable priority paging levels
• Audio and control data transmission via AVB or Dante
• Local digital signal processing
• Supports tabletop or wall mounting
• Supports stored message playback (up to 10 messages)
• 50-minute recording pool for all 10 messages
|• Removable foot for flat mounting
• Local storage of default and/or custom preambles
• High-quality gooseneck cardioid microphone
• Powered by PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at Class 3, 15.4W)
• Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD) technology
• Optional PIN to restrict unauthorized use
• NRTL listed to UL 62638-1, CSA C22.2 #62368-1, CE
marked, and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.