Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The DS3002 is designed to provide sound masking, paging and music functions for centralized and networked sound masking systems. Each DS3002 provides four independent sound masking generators, each having 1/3 octave band equalization, adjustable high pass and low pass filters. Additionally, two balanced line level inputs, two balanced line level outputs and a matrix mixer facilitate configuring any mix of incoming signals with any of the sound masking generators and then routed to any of the outputs. Input processing includes per channel level control, equalization and configurable “softknee” compression. Output processing includes per channel level control for both analog and network audio. This feature provides unique functionality for use in traditional 70V centralized systems, networked addressable systems or systems combining both approaches
- Four sound masking generators with 1/3 octave band EQ, high and low pass filters
- Two balanced inputs with level controls, equalizers and compressors
- Two balanced outputs with level control
- Matrix mixer allows any combination of inputs and sound masking to be routed to any of the balanced outputs, or to the network audio
- CobraNet™ digital audio network ready on all inputs and outputs
- ETL listed UL60065
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS SPECIFICATION
The sound masking processor shall be a Dynasound® DS3002. The unit shall provide CobraNet™ capability for all inputs and outputs. The 1 RU DSP 2 x 2 processor shall provide four separate sound masking generators, each having low pass, high pass and 1/3 octave band equalization. The unit shall be equipped with an Ethernet connection (RJ-45) to provide control and monitoring over a standard switched network, or from a single PC. The unit shall provide two balanced line level inputs for paging and music and shall provide equalization and compression for each input signal. The unit shall provide two balanced line level outputs and shall incorporate a matrix mixer giving each output (CobraNet and balanced outputs) access to any combination of input signals. Total harmonic distortion 20 Hz - 20kHz shall be less then .01%. Power consumption shall be 2 watts maximum @ 16VAC.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.