Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Sound Masking | Paging | Music
Small and Powerful
The Cambridge Sound DYNASOUND DS1320-B-4 Qt Active Emitter is a versatile and powerful device that can be used for sound masking, paging, and music. It is compact, easy to install, and produces high-quality sound in both open and finished ceilings.
- Active electronics power the speaker
- Ported enclosure design allows lower frequency extension down to 125 Hz octave band for sound masking and 115 Hz for paging and music
- 17 dB louder than previous direct field emitter offerings
- Plenum-rated, UL-listed, and complies with UL 2043
- Delivers four uncorrelated audio channels to reduce phasing/comb-filtering
- Comes standard with a slip-ring mount for acoustical tile mounting
- Rear DIP switches reduce volume by 4.5 dB in 1.5 dB increments, if needed
- Compatible with the Qt 300 and Qt 600 control modules
- Control via web-based management from any device
- Compatible with DynasoundPro Network System (Specify DS1320)
- Delivers superior uniformity which leads to a more comfortable sound masking experience and clear, quality office paging and background music
- Small but powerful speaker that’s virtually invisible once deployed in finished or open structure ceilings
- Utilizes the same control modules, cabling infrastructure, and speaker driver size as other Cambridge Sound Management systems, ensuring QtPro remains the easiest sound masking system to install and calibrate
- Provides new opportunities for sound masking system customization and optimization
- Features an extended sound masking spectrum for additional comfort
- Ability to use both the Qt® Active Emitter and original Qt Emitter on the same control processor simultaneously, if needed (requires separate zones)
- Feel confident knowing the Qt® Active Emitter has the same uniformity, zoning and direct-field sound masking as our other high quality QtPro™ solutions trusted by more than 30,000 customers in over 30 countries
- Direct-field is an efficient, effective, and a more affordable approach to sound masking, paging, and music reproduction
- 125 Hz frequency response for sound masking
- 115 Hz frequency response for music playback and paging
- 74 dB SPL at 1 meter distance
- Requires 600 Watt 3-zone power supply and power injector accessories to power the Qt® Active Emitter
- 5 Year Warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.