Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AV Controller is a full-featured in-wall solution that is perfect for easy control of all classroom or conference room audio/video equipment; including up to two serial devices, such as a projector or display, a 12V DC triggered device, such as a projector screen or blinds and IR devices such as a DVD/Blu-ray player, document camera and other equipment. Specifically constructed for use in classrooms and conference rooms, this controller is innovatively simple to install, program and operate.
Consolidate control in one convenient location. No more searching for remotes, replacing expensive batteries or fumbling with small remote keys that are in a different position on each different remote. The AV Controller provides the features needed without the cost and complexity associated with "higher end" solutions.
- Eight backlit buttons with multiple button options
- On-board timing program making it easy to perform time programming
- Dual DB9 RS-232 as well as RS-485 ports provides control of up to five devices
- All buttons can be programmed to send the bi-direction infrared, RS232 and RS485 commands simultaneously to control third party devices
- Daisy chain up to 99 controllers
While the controller is intended for easy operation, it was designed and engineered for the installer. Multiple options for programming ensure installations are quick and scalable to accommodate even the largest deployments.
- Multiple programming modes through the software interface (GUI), RS232, RS485 or infrared (IR) port
- Multi-Port Controller Interface Adapter for secure connection of cables and fewer potential failure points
- Easily switch between modem and null modem RS232 transmit mode so no extra cable is required
- Single Gang Wall Box style wall plate for easy mounting in standard single gang electrical mounting boxes
Note: The 12 Volt DC triggering is designed for use with 2 conductors. Screens, or other devices, which use a dry contact trigger require an adapter to function with this controller. Contact the manufacturer of the screen or other device for adapter options.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.