Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
C2G Performance Series High Speed HDMI Active Optical Cables (AOC) are the perfect solution for extending HDMI signals in classrooms, meeting spaces, and other commercial applications requiring high speed HDMI features and video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60Hz. The cable's fiber strand construction reduces the risk of EMI/RFI, making performance stable when used in high interference environments such as data centers, surgical theaters, or manufacturing facilities where high resolution and consistent displays are critical.
We have engineered our HDMI AOCs with quality components to give a robust design and enhanced performance, ideal for installation needs that are beyond the length limitations of standard HDMI copper cabling. Adding a thicker wire gauge and Kevlar® , we improved the cable's pull strength and overall structural integrity. The shielding in these cables optimizes the EMC, preventing unwanted electromagnetic interference and electrostatic discharges, contributing to the long-term reliability of the connected system. The cable jacket meets the fire code requirements for installation within plenum spaces, like a dropped ceiling. The AOC draws power from the HDMI source device. If additional power is needed, an integrated USB-C power pigtail is included on the display end to offer an external power option to maximize compatibility. The use of HDMI 2.1 grade components in the cable confidently improves the operation of HDMI 2.0 applications – enhancing video experiences with higher resolutions, increased speeds, and sharper images at distances far beyond traditional HDMI cabling.
Extensive compatibility and verification tests have been done with various source devices and displays to validate that these HDMI AOCs will withstand real-world applications and scenarios. HDMI AOCs can only run in one direction. The connectors have molded labeling for source and display, so there is no confusion with this directional cable. The source connector end even has a tag on the cable as an extra reminder.
With these being a part of the C2G Performance Series, they include:
- Commercial grade connectors that feature compact overmolding for high-density environments
- Integrated finger grips on the top, bottom, and sides for easy insertion and removal
- Gripping connector shell has 2x greater port retention to keep your devices connected
- Gold plated connectors on the cable allow for better shielding, increased electrical conductivity, and durability
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.