Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The BSS Audio BLU-HIF Telephone Headset Interface facilitates connection of the headset jack of a VoIP/digital phone to an AEC input and analog output of a Soundweb London device. The BLU-HIF therefore allows the VoIP/digital phone to be used as the dialing interface and hybrid for a conference system. This simple interface eliminates the programming requirements associated with third-party control systems, while providing a familiar and low-cost dialing interface to the end user.
The BLU-HIF features an RJ-22 jack for connection to the headset jack of a VoIP/digital phone, a balanced input (Tx) for sending near-side audio, and a balanced output (Rx) for receiving far-side audio. While the BLU-HIF provides substantial isolation of the Rx and Tx signals, near-side audio will still be heard on the Rx channel due to the presence of side-tone. As such, BSS Audio recommends always feeding the Rx channel to an AEC input, as opposed to a standard analog input. The AEC algorithm will remove the side-tone. The Tx channel connects to a standard analog output.
The wiring configuration within the headset jack of a VoIP/digital phone often differs, depending on the manufacturer. The BLU-HIF comes with two cables whose 4P4C RJ-22 connectors are compatible with the two most common wiring configurations found in the headset jack of VoIP/digital phones.
The additional 2.5mm jack facilitates connection of two-way communication devices such as cellular phones to the Soundweb London device. This gives the end user the advantage of having an alternate communication path to the outside world, which is particularly useful as a backup to the main phone system.
- RJ-22 Jack for Connection to Headset Jack of VoIP/Digital Phone
- 1 Balanced Analog Input, 1 Balanced Analog Output for Connection to Soundweb London Device
- 2.5mm Jack for Alternate Connection to Cellular Phone with TRS Headset Jack
- Two Cables with Different Wiring Configurations for Quick Compatibility with Most VoIP/Digital Phones (included)
- Rugged Metal Chassis
- Surface/Under-Table Mountable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners