Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Soundweb London BLU-GPX is a network-controlled GPIO expander which facilitates the cost-effective addition of Control Inputs, Logic Outputs, and Relays to systems requiring extra analog control/interfacing capability. The BLU-GPX features the same rich palette of Logic Objects found in other Soundweb London devices, two PoE-enabled Ethernet ports for communications and primary power, a 12VDC power connector for secondary power, a RS-232 port for compatibility with serial devices, a bank of user-configurable front panel LEDs, a user-configurable front panel LCD, a user-configurable piezo buzzer for audible indication, and locate functionality.
The BLU-GPX has 36 Control Inputs. As with the Control Inputs found on other Soundweb London devices, these Control Inputs can be connected to contact closures for controlling binary parameters, resistor ladders for controlling multi-state parameters, or potentiometers for controlling continuous parameters.
The BLU-GPX has 23 Logic Outputs. As with the Logic Outputs found on other Soundweb London devices, these Logic Outputs can be connected directly to voltage-controlled electrical components such as LEDs and relays.
The BLU-GPX has 8 integrated Relay Outputs, each with Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) terminals. The Relays will open or close in response to HiQnet parameters, and they can be connected directly to resistance-controlled electrical components/circuits. These Relay Outputs reduce the need to source and deploy external relays.
The BLU-GPX has 47 Common (ground) connections. A multiplicity of Common connections results in simplified wiring to and from external equipment, reducing the need to span connections across terminal block connectors. Also provided are 12 Reference connections which facilitate 3-wire mode operation.
- 36 Control Inputs (GPI)
- 23 Logic Outputs (GPO)
- 8 NC/NO Relay Outputs
- 47 Commons for Simple Wiring
- 12 Reference Connections for 3-Wire Mode
- 2-Wire or 3-Wire Mode Specifiable per Input Bank
- 1 Opto-Isolator for Fault Monitoring
- Rich Palette of Logic Objects
- 2 PoE-Enabled Ethernet Ports for Configuration, Control, Monitoring, Primary Power, and Redundant Comms
- 12VDC Secondary Power Connector for Power Source Backup
- 48 User-Configurable LEDs (Front Panel)
- User-Configurable LCD (Front Panel)
- 4kHz Piezo Buzzer for Audible Indication
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.