Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Supporting up to 12G-SDI data rates, the Teranex Mini IP Video 12G from Blackmagic Design is a 12G-SDI/Ethernet encoder/decoder that supports TICO encoding for high-quaity video over Ethernet transmission. The compact size of the Teranex Mini makes it very useful for portable racks at live events or in broadcast trucks. One unit is required at each end—multiple units can be used on the same network—controlled by a Mac or Windows computer using the included Blackmagic Video Hub software.
The unit supports up to 1080p60 over a Gigabit Ethernet LAN with higher data rates supported by using an optional 10G optical Ethernet connector. The Mini IP Video 12G has a single 12G-SDI input and two 12G-SDI outputs in addition to the Gigabit Ethernet connector and a slot for an optional 10G SFP. An optional Smart Front Panel with a built-in LCD display provides local setup and control and replaces the standard panel with DIP switch setup that comes with the unit. Up to three units can be easily installed in an optional 1 RU 19" rack tray, and it features a built-in 90-240V power supply, and all you'll need is a standard IEC power cable, sold separately.
- Requires a minimum of two units—one for encoding the signal and one for decoding the signal.
- TICO encoding is a visually lossless compression designed to let you distribute video across an IP network.
- The unit supports signals up to 1080p60 over a standard Ethernet connection. For support of signals up to 12-G SDI (4K DCI or 4K UHDF), an optional 10G fiber optic Ethernet LC connector is required.
- Blackmagic Videohub Software can be used on Windows or Mac OS computers to turn them into a router server that can manage the connections between multiple units so you can build a large custom sized router on your network.
- Supports AC voltage using an optional IEC cable (Blackmagic units do not ship with a power cable) or you can power it via PoE+ with a compatible router.
- Setup is done via built-in DIP switches, Blackmagic Teranex setup software, or an optional Teranex Mini Smart Panel with LCD screen.
- You can control your Mini 12G-IP via the optional Teranex Mini Smart Panel with LCD screen or Blackmagic Video Hub software.
- Embedded audio is supported—there are no separate audio inputs/outputs.
- Blackmagic Teranex setup and Video Hub software is included on the SD card that ships with your unit.