Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
* Bundle items may ship separately *Bundle Includes
- Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Exascend 1TB Gecko Portable SSD
- Exascend SD Card Reader (Free)
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & Exascend Gecko Portable 1TB SSD with Free SD Card Reader Bundle
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
Announcing the all Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, a handheld digital film camera with full 4/3 HDR sensor, dual native ISO with up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance as well as 13 stops of dynamic range. It also eliminates expensive external recorders, as it features a unique new USB-C Expansion Port, which allows customers to record using the internal SD/UHS-II and CFast recorders or directly to the same external disks they will use for editing and color correction.
The revolutionary Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is the handheld digital film camera that customers have been asking for. It packs incredibly high end imaging and professional features into a portable and affordable design that can be used anywhere. The compact body style is perfect for shooting independent films and documentaries, fashion shows, travel blogs, web videos, weddings, corporate video, sports and much more.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a full size 4/3 HDR sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution and 13 stops of dynamic range for true digital film quality. The full size of the 4/3 sensor is designed to perfectly match MFT lenses so the crop factor is greatly reduced, giving customers a wider field of view. It also features dual native ISO with up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is packed with features such as a MFT lens mount, large 5 inch touchscreen monitor, 10-bit ProRes and 12-bit RAW recording, 3D LUTs, 4 built in microphones, mini XLR audio input with phantom power, Bluetooth wireless camera control, HDMI on set monitoring output and more. The latest Blackmagic Design color science lets customers shoot images that are far better than DSLR cameras and even better than professional digital film cameras costing tens of thousands more.
Designed using a space age carbon fiber polycarbonate composite, the body of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is extremely strong and light. The carbon composite material consists of a high strength polymer that’s reinforced with carbon fibers. This gives the camera body incredible strength and rigidity to help protect it from accidental knocks and drops which can often result in damage. The handheld design features a multi function grip which has logically placed buttons and dials that allow super fast access to essential shooting functions such as recording start/stop, still photos, ISO, shutter, aperture, white balance, power and more.
Fourth generation Blackmagic Design color science lets customers shoot HDR images in film, video and new extended video modes. The new extended mode combines the latitude of digital film with an optimized video file. This gives customers working on fast turnaround projects an ideal solution for shooting great looking images that don’t need a lot of color correction or post production work.
Images can be recorded onto standard SD cards, faster UHS-II cards or CFast 2.0 cards in either ProRes or RAW formats. The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K can record 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames per second. It’s also the first camera that lets customers record directly onto the same exact external USB-C media drives they use for editing and color correction. That means customers can turn projects around much more quickly because they don’t have to transfer files. All they need to do is unplug the USB-C drive and then connect it to their computer to start editing.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K uses the same MFT (Micro Four Thirds) lens mount as the original Pocket Cinema Camera so customers can use the investment in lenses they already own. The MFT mount is extremely flexible and allows for different lens adapters so customers can also use PL, C, EF and other types of lenses from manufacturers such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Leica and even Panavision.
The rear of the camera features a large bright 5 inch touchscreen that makes it easy to frame shots and accurately focus. It also uses the same Blackmagic OS as URSA Mini so customers can use simple tap and swipe gestures to adjust settings, add metadata and view recording status. On screen overlays make it easy to see recording parameters, status, histogram, focus and peaking indicators, and playback controls. In addition, 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
For audio, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features multiple built in microphones with an extremely low noise floor, a mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power to connect professional lapel and boom mics, and a 3.5mm stereo audio jack for connecting different types of video camera microphones. The high quality built in audio recording means customers don’t have to carry around a separate recorder.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K also includes a full size HDMI connector which can output HDR video as well as a clean 10-bit video feed with optional on screen overlays. There’s also an innovative high speed USB-C Expansion Port for adding external accessories such as flash drives and an SSD for external recording. The camera uses standard LP-E6 batteries and can be charged via USB-C or the locking DC power connector, which protects the camera from being accidentally unplugged during a shoot.
“Customers love the original Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera and have been asking us for a 4K version,” said Grant Petty, Blackmagic Design CEO. “We’ve listened and built a camera that combines all of our newest ideas and customer feedback from the previous model! The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is exciting because it packs so much technology into an incredibly small design. We feel it will go well beyond what customers expected. It’s perfect for anyone that needs a truly professional ultra compact digital film camera. This is not a consumer camera that's trying to do high end work, it’s a true high end camera designed for high end work.”
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Features
- Full size 4/3 sized sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution sized sensor.
- Compatible with extremely high quality Micro Four Thirds lenses.
- Super wide 13 stops of dynamic range allows capture for high end feature film look.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Carbon fiber polycarbonate composite body which makes it lightweight, portable and durable.
- Multi function grip for quick access to recording start/stop, still photos, ISO, shutter, aperture, white balance, power and more.
- Built in SD, UHS-II and CFast card recorders.
- USB-C expansion port allows longer duration recording directly to an external SSD or flash disk.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular NLE software such as 10-bit ProRes and 12 bit RAW.
- Features full size HDMI output for monitoring with camera status graphic overlay.
- Professional mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power for connecting to pro microphones.
- 3.5mm audio jack, headphone jack, and locking DC 12 volt power connection.
- Built in 5” LCD touchscreen allows accurate focus when shooting 4K.
- LCD supports on screen overlays including status, histogram, focus peaking, and transport controls.
- Records 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames per second.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
- Blackmagic OS as used in URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast cameras.
- 4th generation Blackmagic color science.
- Supports remote camera control via Bluetooth.
- Includes full license for DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, color, visual effects and audio post production.
Exascend 1TB Gecko Portable SSD
Exascend’s Gecko Portable SSD is inspired by and purpose-built to take on outdoor adventures.
Its sturdy, IP67-rated alloy allows it to withstand impact, water and dust, making the SSD an ideal companion for professional filmmakers working in the wild.
Powered by USB Type-C, Exascend Gecko Portable SSD can transmit files at a whirlwind speed of up to 20 Gb per second – a truly high-performing and ruggedized storage solution always ready for action.
Powered by USB Type-C, Exascend Gecko Portable SSD offers up to 20 Gbps blistering transfer capabilities.
Protected against fine particles and water with Exascend's conformal coating technology and hardened casing, tough environments are no match for the Gecko Portable SSD.
Portable yet durable, the Gecko is designed with outdoor shooting in mind, safeguarding all your precious media files in all environmental conditions.
- Extreme transfer capability of up to 20 Gbps
- 1 TB, 2 TB, 4 TB, and 8 TB capacity options
- IP67-certified ruggedness that protects against dust and water
- USB Type-C powered
- Durable and shockproof design
- Generous five-year warranty and factory data recovery services
- Up to 2,000MB/s Performance
Exascend SD Card Reader
The 2-in-1 UHS-II SDXC/SDHC and microSDXC/SDHC card reader is engineered with one mission in mind: designing a high-performance reader that excels no matter what life throws at it.
Working closely with cinematography experts, we crafted a card reader that combines our engineering expertise with design and features that cater to the demands of true professionals.
ENGINEERED FOR PRO PHOTOGRAPHY
Our UHS-II SDXC/SDHC and microSDXC/SDHC card reader is designed to excel in demanding professional photography, offering lightning-fast offloading of footage via the USB 3.2 interface.
UNLEASH TRUE UHS-II PERFORMANCE
Our UHS-II SD/microSD reader pushes the limits of the UHS-II bus, delivering incredible transfer speeds of up to 300 MB/s for UHS-II cards and 180 MB/s for UHS-I (DDR200) cards.
SUPERCHARGE YOUR WORKFLOW
In a dual-slot design, the 2-in-1 reader supports both SD and microSD cards simultaneously for added convenience. Slim and compact, it is ideal for on-the-go and can deliver top performance anywhere – in transit or otherwise.
Our UHS-II SDXC/SDHC and microSDXC/SDHC card reader comes in a compact design that makes it easily a photographer’s everyday carry. Featuring dual slots, the USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface and up to 300 MB/s blazing-fast transfer speeds, the reader can fit brilliantly into any professional photographer’s workflow.
- Works with UHS-II cards and is backwards-compatible other SD cards
- Supports SD and microSD simultaneously
- Supports supercharged DDR200 transfer speeds of up to 180 MB/s when working with UHS-I cards
- Two-year warranty
To learn more about how Exascend’s UHS-II SDXC/SDHC and microSDXC/SDHC card reader can help bring your cinematography and photography to the next level, please do not hesitate to send us a product inquiry and we will get back to you in no time.
Performance above all
Our cinematography-optimized products are designed to squeeze out every last bit of performance from their components, ensuring the best possible performance for your equipment.
Storage that keeps up
Our hardware and firmware are carefully tuned to maintain exceptional performance even under sustained load, guaranteeing a smooth shooting experience without any frame drops.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.