Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Mini Converter SDI Distribution 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to distribute a Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI signal to eight SDI devices simultaneously. It automatically detects the input signal type, re-clocks it, and its eight outputs automatically match the SDI input video format. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 6G-SDI technology, the Mini Converter supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) at up to 30 fps and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24 fps, as well as SD, HD, and 3G-SDI signals. It supports all SDI-related transmission features, including embedded audio, ancillary data, and even handles ASI signals - asynchronous signals that carry multiple compressed programs that can be at varying transmission speeds. The Mini Converter's settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the included software for Max OS X or Windows computers. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12V power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Input
- 8x Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Outputs
- Re-Clocked Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Ancillary Data & Embedded Audio
- Supports ASI Signals
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SpecsInterfaces
|Input||1 x BNC (6G-SDI)|
|Output||8 x BNC (6G-SDI)|
|Other I/O||1 x USB Type-A Firmware|
|Video Standard Compliance||SMPTE 259M/292M/296M/372M/425M|
|Video Format||SDI (4:2:2 RGB, YUV)
NTSC: 23.98/29.97 fps
PAL: 25 fps
720p: 59.94/60 fps
1080i: 50/59.94/60 fps
1080PsF: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 fps
1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
DCI 2KPsF: 23.98/24/25 fps
DCI 2K: 23.98/24/25 fps
UHD 4K: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 fps
DCI 4K: 24 fps
|Maximum Sampling Rate||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Power Consumption||Power Supply: 12 to 30 VDC (4.8 W)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90%|
|Dimensions||4.8 x 3.6 x 0.9" / 12.2 x 9.2 x 2.3 cm|
|Weight||11.88 oz / 336.79 g|
|Package Weight||1.34 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.85 x 5.6 x 2.65"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.