Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Expand the I/O of your DaVinci Resolve 17 system with the Blackmagic Design Fairlight Audio Interface, a 1 RU rackmount unit packed with analog and digital connections, preamps for mics and instruments, sample rate conversion, and sync at any standard frame rate. Equipped with 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA converters, extensive synchronization and control I/O, it exhibits high-grade sonic performance. The Fairlight Audio Interface is optimal for professional postproduction engineers in commercial studios and mixing stages.
It features two high-gain mic/instrument preamps with switchable phantom power, an 8-channel DB25 line input, and 20 AES digital inputs, allowing it to accommodate a variety of analog and digital sources. Outputs include 12 channels of analog line-level outs and 24 AES digital channels to serve complex setups. The interface is also outfitted with BNC ports for wordclock and video sync I/O, timecode and GPIO inputs and outputs on a DB25 connector, and RS-422 machine control ports.
- 75-ohm BNC reference input for Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- 75-ohm BNC reference loop out for Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- 75-ohm BNC wordclock input
- 75-ohm BNC wordclock regenerated output
- Syncs to all common frame rates and formats including HD Tri-level sync, video sync, word clock, and AES/EBU
- RS-422 9-pin machine control input
- RS-422 9-pin machine control output
- DB25 connector to handle GPI and GPO connections for cough and On-Air control as well as timecode input and output with regeneration
- For Postproduction Engineers
- Proprietary Fairlight Host Connectivity
- Inputs: 2 Mic/Hi-Z Pres, 8 Line, 20 AES
- Outputs: 12 Line, 24 AES
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD/DA Converters
- Internal Power Supply / Mac and Windows
- Phantom Power, Timecode and GPIO In/Out
- BNC Wordclock and Video Sync I/O
- RS-422 Machine Control I/O
- Multi-Segment Level Indicators
|32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
|0 to 90%
|-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|12.3 x 8.2 x 4.9"
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.