Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The HDMI ports on this daughter card support HDMI 2.0, as opposed to the ports on the original board, which only supported HDMI 1.4b. The daughter card features two bi-directional optical fiber ports. Replacing your original daughter (mezzanine) card with this one expands your cards input and output capabilities to support HDMI 2.0.
- One HDMI 2.0 input and one HDMI 2.0 output.
- Requires 10.4.3 driver to operate.
- This daughter card only works when connected to the optional main board.
- For Decklink 4K Extreme 12G Main Board
- 1x HDMI 2.0 Input, 1 x HDMI 2.0 Output
- 2 x Optical Fiber In / Out
- Replacement for Original Daughter Card
Blackmagic Design BDLKHDEXTR4KHDMI2 Specs
|Minimum Requirements||Driver: 10.4.3|
|Connectors||1 x HDMI 2.0 input
1 x HDMI 2.0 output
2 x Optical fiber
|Package Weight||0.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.4 x 5.3 x 0.9"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.