Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
- Sends data and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Use to power IP phones, security cameras, wireless access points, IP print servers, and other 802.3af-compatible equipment
- Avoid the cost and hassle of installing AC power at a remote camera or door scanner
- Supports 10/100/1000-Mbps midspan data connections on RJ-45 input/output
- Protection includes overvoltage/current overload and short circuit protection on the power output (per 802.3af specifications)
- Diagnostic LED indicates adverse power conditions
- Detects unstable current measurements, low voltage, incorrect resistive signature, and more
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Compact, weighs less than half a pound and can be easily wall-mounted
- RoHS compliant
The device has Data In RJ-45 (10/100/1000) and Data/PoE Out RJ-45 (10/100/1000). PoE midspan injectors are used in Enterprise applications to power VoIP phones, wireless access points, IP security cameras and more. PoE injectors add power to the Ethernet link and avoid upgrading switch infrastructure. PoE enables you to avoid installing AC power at a remote powered device. This device is designed for desktop or panel mounting and includes a 100-240VAC internal power supply delivering 15W per port.
- Midspan injector that's 802.3af compatible for powered devices
- Provides 15 W of safe Power over Ethernet (PoE) Plus power to each device
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet data connections for high-speed equipment
- Provides overvoltage and overcurrent overload protection as well as short circuit protection on the power output (per 802.3af specifications)
- Over temperature protection. Shuts down automatically without being damaged
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.