Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switches add high-speed ports while offering the management and security features your enterprise network needs. Provides 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP ports and 1G/10G SFP+ ports.
The switch is fully managed, supporting SNMP versions 1, 2c, and 3. The embedded RMON software agents support RMON groups 1 (history), 2 (statistics), 3 (alarms), and 9 (events).
The integral webserver enables web-based management via a web browser. This GUI interface enables switch configuration, system dashboard, maintenance, and monitoring.
The wide range of management and support features also includes dual image, port mirroring, LLDP, sFlow®, UPnP®, IPv6, SSH, RADIUS, DHCP Client/DHCPv6 Client, SNTP, cable diagnostics, ping, Syslog, and Telnet client with SSH security.
Support for VLAN and QoS
Support for up to four simultaneous VLANs enables you to segment traffic with port-based, 802.1Q tag-based, or MAC-based VLANs. VoIP traffic is automatically assigned to a voice-specific VLAN to maintain quality. 802.1p Layer 2 quality of service (QoS) enables prioritization of time-sensitive applications such as VoIP and video.
You get enterprise-class security features, too. 802.1X port-based network access control authenticates devices connecting to your network. The switch also supports SNMPv3 cryptographic security, SSH, and SSL. Plus, you can set up a guest VLAN that enables visitors to access the Internet without also giving them access to the corporate network.
This switch features 10-GE uplinks that increase backplane capacity.
Super-Fast Switch Control Processor
The Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch has a powerful switch control processor that improves IGMP performance.
The PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch Eco features IEEE 802.3az energy-efficient Ethernet, which scales down power consumption during periods of low data activity. This feature adds up to energy savings of up to 50%.
Cable length detection adjusts signal strength to the cable length, reducing power consumption on shorter cable runs.
This product is covered by one or more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.
- Provides 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP ports plus SFP+ ports
- Powers 802.3af PoE or 802.3at PoE+ wireless access points, security cameras, VoIP phones, remote sensors, and other devices
- Add SFPs only when you need more capacity
- SFP slot enables you to define distances from 500 meters to 10 kilometers.
- Applicable for data backhaul applications
- Full SNMP management plus web-based management
- Higher backplane capacity, 10GE uplinks
- Faster processor for better IGMP performance
- Higher POE power capacity
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.