Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
This capable switch offers 24 autosensing 10-/100-/1000-Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet ports. It also has two SFP ports which support Gigabit fiber uplinks through the use of SFP+ transceivers.
The switch has the easy-to-use management capabilities network administrators need. Simply access a switch via your Web browser and log on to monitor, configure, and control each port's activity. It also supports SNMP V1/V2c.
VLAN and QoS
Support for up to four simultaneous VLANs enables you to segment traffic with port-based, 802.1Q tag-based, management, private or MAC-based VLANs.
802.1p Layer 2 quality of service (QoS) enables prioritization of time-sensitive applications such as VoIP and video.
You get enterprise-class security features, too. 802.1X port-based network access control authenticates devices connecting to your network. The switch also supports SSH and SSL.
The Gigabit Ethernet Web Smart Switch features IEEE 802.3az energy-efficient Ethernet, which scales down power consumption during periods of low data activity. This feature adds up to energy savings of up to 50%.
The device management system provides embedded functions to facilitate device management. Its interface helps users manage devices intuitively. It also supports various IP devices, such as IP-phones, to help users manage devices better and reduce time during installation and maintenance.
- Provides 10/100/1000 Gigabit UTP ports, plus (2) SFP ports that support Gigabit fiber speeds
- Management interfaces include HTTP, SNMP
- Configurable QoS parameters for prioritizing and managing traffic
- 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet saves on power costs
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.