Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The KVX HDMI KVM Extender lets you control a server or computer over a standard CAT5 or CAT6 UTP network cable connection at distances of up to 328 feet (100 meters). PC connection cables are included with this product, making it a solution that is ready to use right out of the box.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console. KVX is the perfect low-cost solution for transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses, and extended workstations.
KVX Series Extenders also includes local video allowing access to an additional monitor at the Transmitter side. Perfect for any situation that requires monitoring of connected PCs.
KVX is TAA compliant and backed by free lifetime technical support.
KVX is a perfect fit for cost-conscious users in search of a feature-rich solution allowing them to operate servers or PCs from remote locations. Or, customers who require control of systems that are physically inaccessible, placed in secure locations, or in otherwise harsh environments. This can include command and control operations, server management, distribution monitoring, or utilities process control centers.
- HDMI video resolution up to UHD 4K (3840x2160 at 30Hz)
- Remote access up to 100 meters over CAT5/6
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension supports HID devices, mass storage devices
- Supports RS-232 peripheral (serial) devices
- Bi-directional audio via speaker/mic connection
- Local video port loopback for monitoring on transmitter (TX) unit
- Supports EDID pass-through
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.