Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The VO-4e is an enhanced networked audio output expansion device allowing the user to add four line-level and CobraNet output channels to a Vocia system. The VO-4e can be configured for channel-to-channel or device-to-device failover and uses comprehensive fixed-chain digital signal processing within the device, including volume control, ducking, equalization, compressor/limiter, speaker crossover, delay, and output gain. Emergency messages for life safety systems are stored in non-volatile memory. Two RJ-45 connectors on the rear panel of the device provide redundant connectivity to process control data, audio, and power over a single Ethernet cable. The VO-4e also has dual inputs for accepting power from an auxiliary supply. The per-channel paging relay provides a contact closure when paging is active on an associated channel.
- CobraNet audio output
- Channel-to-channel and device-to-device failover
- Local non-volatile storage of Emergency Messages
- Dual PoE capable with alternate powering from auxiliary 24V DC supply (dual inputs)
- LED status and fault indication:
- Chassis Fault, Activity and Status
- PoE Power
- Aux Power
- Output Channel Amp Fault, Activity and Signal Present
- Four Page Active Relays, Control Inputs, and Control Outputs
- Speaker line monitoring and ambient noise compensation using ELD-1 and ANC-1
- Software-configurable signal processing including volume control, filters, compressor/limiting, delay, speaker equalization, and output level
- CobraNet audio/control with dynamic use of available bundles over single Ethernet cable
- Dual CobraNet ports for redundancy
- Rack mountable (1RU)
- Rotary switches for device identification
- IP30 Compliant
- CE marked and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.