Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The TesiraFORTÉ DAN VT4 is a top-of-the-line fixed I/O DSP that comes equipped with 32 bi-directional channels of Dante™ digital audio, 4 analog inputs and outputs, as well as 4 channels of Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) technology. This incredible device also offers up to 8 channels of configurable USB audio, a 2-channel VoIP interface, and a standard FXO telephone interface, making it an all-in-one solution for all your audio needs. With its advanced audio processing capabilities, including AEC technology, signal routing and mixing, equalization, filtering, dynamics, and delay, you can expect nothing but the highest quality audio performance. Additionally, it offers control, monitoring, and diagnostic tools that can be easily configured using the Tesira software. The TesiraFORTÉ DAN VT4 is perfect for smaller rooms that require high-quality audio solutions using VoIP, voice lift, mix-minus, and AEC, such as conference rooms or distance learning environments.
- 32 x 32 channels of Dante
- AES67-enabled Dante endpoint
- 4 mic/line level inputs with AEC, 4 mic/line level outputs
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- RS-232 serial port
- 4-pin GPIO
- 2-line OLED display with capacitive-touch navigation
- Rack mountable (1RU)
- System configuration and control via Ethernet
- Internal universal power supply
- SIP VoIP interface via RJ-45 connector
- Standard FXO telephone interface via RJ-11 connector
- Signal processing via intuitive software allows configuration and control for signal routing, mixing, equalization, filtering, and delay
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.