Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The TesiraFORTÉ® AVB VT is a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that comes with 12 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs. It is equipped with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) technology, which is present in all 12 inputs. The device also has up to 8 channels of configurable USB audio, a 2-channel VoIP interface, and a standard FXO telephone interface. With its USB audio, TesiraFORTÉ can interface with USB audio hosts and can be used with advanced conferencing solutions available today. The TesiraFORTÉ AVB VT is designed to facilitate digital audio networking using Audio Video Bridging (AVB). It can function independently or work in conjunction with other TesiraFORTÉ AVB devices, Tesira DSPs, amplifiers, expanders, and controllers. The TesiraFORTÉ AVB VT offers a wide range of audio processing features, including AEC technology, signal routing and mixing, equalization, filtering, dynamics, and delay. Additionally, it provides control, monitoring, and diagnostic tools, which can all be configured using the Tesira configuration software. This audio solution is ideal for rooms that require high-quality audio, which includes VoIP, voice lift, mix-minus, and AEC, like conference rooms or distance learning environments.
- 128 x 128 channels of AVB
- 12 mic/line level inputs with AEC, 8 mic/line level outputs
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- RS-232 serial port
- 4-pin GPIO
- 2-line OLED display with capacitive-touch navigation
- Rack mountable (1RU)
- System configuration and control via Ethernet
- Internal universal power supply
- SIP VoIP interface via RJ-45 connector
- Standard FXO telephone interface via RJ-11 connector
- Signal processing via intuitive software allows configuration and control for signal routing, mixing, equalization, filtering, and delay
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.