Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The TesiraFORTÉ® AVB AI is a digital signal processor that comes with 12 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs. It also supports up to 8 channels of USB audio that can be configured as per your requirements. With USB audio integration, TesiraFORTÉ makes it possible to connect directly with USB audio hosts and use advanced conferencing solutions for better performance. The TesiraFORTÉ AVB is a cutting-edge technology that utilizes Audio Video Bridging (AVB) for seamless digital audio networking. It can be used independently or in combination with other TesiraFORTÉ devices, Tesira DSPs, expanders, and controllers from Tesira. TesiraFORTÉ AVB AI is equipped with an array of advanced audio processing features, such as signal routing and audio coding, to ensure exceptional sound quality.
The Tesira configuration software grants users the ability to customize mixing, EQ, filters, dynamics, and delays, as well as control, monitor, and diagnose audio settings. This software can be tailored to fit specific needs. The TesiraFORTÉ AVB AI is an excellent audio solution for smaller rooms, such as conference rooms and council chambers, offering high-quality sound and features like voice lifts and mix-minus.
• 128 x 128 channels of AVB
• 12 mic/line level inputs, 8 mic/line level outputs
• Gigabit Ethernet port
• Up to 8 channels of configurable USB audio
• RS-232 serial port
• 4-pin GPIO
• 2-line OLED display with capacitive-touch navigation
• Rack mountable (1RU)
• System configuration and control via Ethernet
• Supports port authentication via IEEE 802.1X
• Internal universal power supply
• Fully compatible with Tesira AVB DSPs, amplifiers,
expanders, and controllers
• Signal processing via intuitive software allows
configuration and control for signal routing, mixing,
equalization, filtering, delay, and much more
• CE-marked, UL-listed, and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ 5-year warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.