Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The TesiraCONNECT TC-5D is a 5-port AVB-capable PoE+ network device which can be configured as a Dante or AVB interface to a Tesira system. While it retains all of the features of the original the TesiraCONNECT, the TC-5D also provides the ability to bridge AVB and Dante media networks. This enables easy integration of Dante devices to a Tesira AVB-only system or Tesira AVB devices (e.g. Tesira Amplifiers, Tesira Expanders) to a Tesira DANTE-only system.
In the Tesira software, the TC-5D appears as a Tesira infrastructure device. The TC-5D works out of the box with Biamp products as a AVB network switch just like the TesiraCONNECT TC-5, and does not require any configuration. To be used as a media bridge between Dante and Tesira AVB networks, the TC-5D needs to be included in the Tesira layout. Once configured it is assigned a Unit ID and included in the equipment table.
TC-5D is primarily intended for use in limited scope systems such as conference rooms and combinable rooms. Up to four TesiraCONNECT TC-5 and/or TC-5D devices can be used within a single media network cluster. For larger installations requiring a higher number of AVB ports we recommend the use of Avnu-certified managed switches.
- Five 1 Gbps RJ-45 ports
- Four ports support PoE+ power (IEEE 802.3at Class 4, 30W)
- Up to 4 TesiraCONNECT TC-5 devices can be daisy-chained together
- Front panel LEDs indicate port connections, device status, and fault conditions
- Fault reporting and device monitoring supported in SageVue
- Out-of-the-box compatibility with Tesira conferencing products
- External universal power supply
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.