Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The TesiraCONNECT TC-5D is a 5-port AVB-capable PoE+ network device which can be configured as a Dante or AVB interface to a Tesira system. While it retains all of the features of the original the TesiraCONNECT, the TC-5D also provides the ability to bridge AVB and Dante media networks. This enables easy integration of Dante devices to a Tesira AVB-only system or Tesira AVB devices (e.g. Tesira Amplifiers, Tesira Expanders) to a Tesira DANTE-only system.
In the Tesira software, the TC-5D appears as a Tesira infrastructure device. The TC-5D works out of the box with Biamp products as a AVB network switch just like the TesiraCONNECT TC-5, and does not require any configuration. To be used as a media bridge between Dante and Tesira AVB networks, the TC-5D needs to be included in the Tesira layout. Once configured it is assigned a Unit ID and included in the equipment table.
TC-5D is primarily intended for use in limited scope systems such as conference rooms and combinable rooms. Up to four TesiraCONNECT TC-5 and/or TC-5D devices can be used within a single media network cluster. For larger installations requiring a higher number of AVB ports we recommend the use of Avnu-certified managed switches.
- Five 1 Gbps RJ-45 ports
- Four ports support PoE+ power (IEEE 802.3at Class 4, 30W)
- Up to 4 TesiraCONNECT TC-5 devices can be daisy-chained together
- Front panel LEDs indicate port connections, device status, and fault conditions
- Fault reporting and device monitoring supported in SageVue
- Out-of-the-box compatibility with Tesira conferencing products
- External universal power supply
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty