Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The TesiraCONNECT TC-5 is a 5-port AVB-capable network device designed specifically to connect Biamp conferencing products together. The TesiraCONNECT is placed at the center of any Biamp conference room to provide power and media streaming for Biamp components. TesiraCONNECT works out of the box with Biamp products, simplifying conference room deployments. TesiraCONNECT also connects multiple AVB-enabled Biamp products within a system. Supported topologies include the connection of up to four TesiraCONNECT devices in a single media network cluster.
While TesiraCONNECT provides most of the same features and functions as an AVB network switch, Biamp prefers to avoid calling it a network switch. We do this to reinforce that TesiraCONNECT is only intended to be used with Biamp products, and has only been tested with Biamp products. Additionally, TesiraCONNECT is a simple plug-and-play device with no setup required, in contrast with most other AVB switches that have countless configuration options and require extensive setup to work correctly.
• Five 1 Gbps RJ-45 ports
• Four ports support PoE+ power (IEEE 802.3at Class
• Up to 4 TesiraCONNECT devices can be daisychained
• Front panel LEDs indicate port connections, device
status, and fault conditions
• Fault reporting and device monitoring supported in
• Out-of-the-box compatibility with Tesira conferencing
• External universal power supply
• CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
• Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is
suitable for use in air handling spaces
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty