Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Tesira SCM-1 is a modular digital audio networking card for use with Tesira SERVER and SERVER-IO devices. The SCM-1 allows a Tesira system to send and receive digital audio using the CobraNet networking standard. Each SCM-1 CobraNet card allows for interconnectivity of 32 x 32 channels of digital audio. Implementing the SCM-1 allows a Tesira system to share audio with Biamp Audia® and Vocia® systems as well as other devices operating on a CobraNet network.
• Up to 32 x 32 channels of digital audio interconnectivity
using the CobraNet protocol
• Allows for sharing of digital audio with Audia and Vocia
• Dual RJ-45 connections for primary and secondary
• Explicit CobraNet input and output blocks in Tesira
• Can be installed in conjunction with DAN-1 and AVB-1
• System configuration and control via Ethernet
• RoHS compliant and AES grounded
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ 5-year warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.