The EX-UBT can transport USB digital audio reliably throughout a customer’s network and is not limited by the specification-defined maximum USB connection length of 5 meters. This makes the EX-UBT ideal for installations requiring USB connections not located in a rack or near other equipment; installations requiring multiple USB audio inputs; or in projects using Tesira SERVER or SERVER-IO as the DSP since they have no on-board USB connection.
Powered by PoE, the EX-UBT expander supports up to eight channels of configurable USB audio as well as Bluetooth® wireless technology, which is enabled and configured through the Tesira software. With Bluetooth, the EX-UBT provides a cable-free solution for teleconferencing using soft codecs, continuing a mobile phone call into a meeting room, or for supplying background music in a hospitality setting. It’s the perfect solution for a variety of room types and sizes that require USB audio, such as conference rooms or multi-purpose spaces.
• Supports up to 8 channels of configurable USB audio
• Supports Bluetooth wireless technology
• LED indicators for power and wireless status
• Configurable via Tesira software
• Powered by PoE (IEEE 802.3at Class 2, 7W)
• CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty