Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Parlé TCM-XEX is a low-profile ceiling microphone that utilizes Beamtracking technology to provide full 360 degree coverage of the meeting space. The TCM-XEX actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end participants to experience the conversation as they would a face-to-face meeting.
- Measures 5.90 inches (150 mm) in diameter
- Mounts directly to the ceiling to virtually disappear in room
- Beamtracking technology actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations
- Four 90-degree zones for full 360-degree room coverage
- Beamtracking technology works out-of-box without any lobe aiming or room mapping
- Uses only one channel of AEC per mic
- Single cable connection via category cable
- LED mute status indicator
- Available in either black or white
- Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is suitable for use in air handling spaces
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ two-year warranty
|Microphone Technology||16-Element Digital Array|
|Frequency Response (150 Hz - 16 kHz)||± 3dB|
|Polar Pattern||Active Beamformed|
|SNR (at 1kHz, 94dBSPL A-Weighted)||> 76dB|
|Maximum SPL (at < 1% THD)||109dB|
|Dynamic Range (THD+N < 1%)||92dB, A-Weighted|
|Overall Dimensions||Height (excluding ceiling mount): 0.6 inches (15 mm)
Diameter: 5.9 inches (150 mm)
|Weight||0.7 lbs (340 g)|
|Max Distance Between Devices||33 feet (10 meters) between TCM-XEX and DSP host device|
|Ambient Operating Temperature Range||32 - 104° F (0 - 40° C)|
|Humidity||0-95% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Altitude||0-10,000 ft (0-3000m) MSL|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15B (USA)
CE marked (Europe)
UL and C-UL listed (USA and Canada)
RoHS Directive (Europe)
Evaluated to the requirements
of UL 2043 and is suitable for
use in air handling spaces
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.