HUDDLE ROOM SOLUTIONS
For a complete solution pair with a: BIAMP Parlé VBC 2500 Conferencing Video Bar – Creation Networks
The Biamp Devio SCR-25T is a conference room system that includes the Devio SCR-25 web-based conferencing hub with Bluetooth and the Devio DTM-1 Beamtracking™ tabletop microphone. Designed for huddle rooms or small conference rooms, Devio provides exceptional AV experiences for users of web-based conferencing systems. Intended for huddle rooms or small conference rooms, the SCR-25 uses Beamtracking™ microphones and professional grade DSP to optimize the audio quality, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation naturally.
The Devio SCR-25 supports a variety of room designs for computer-based conferencing including a BYOD approach, connection via a dedicated in-room PC, or joining via POTS/VoIP handset in the room. The SCR-25 also uses Bluetooth® wireless technology to provide a cable-free solution for users who prefer conferencing via mobile phone. Devio works in concert with PCs running a variety of web-based conferencing solutions including Microsoft Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts™ / Google Meet, and many more. For ease of network and device management, Devio can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU) software, and firmware updates can be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units as needed.
The DTM-1 microphone actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation naturally. This microphone includes Beamtracking™ technology with three 120-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The Devio DTM-1 comes with three capacitive-touch buttons for managing mute state, and each microphone comes with an additional RJ-45 connector for daisy-chain connections. A maximum of two DTM-1 microphones are permitted per daisy chain. The Devio DTM-1 is well suited for huddle rooms or small conference rooms that require cost-effective, high-quality audio solutions.
- Works in concert with PCs running web-based conferencing solutions, including Microsoft Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts™/Google Meet, and many more
- Supports both Windows and Mac PCs, and uses standard audio drivers
- Supports driverless, pass-through HDMI connectivity to a single in-room display, or to two monitors with USB video using DisplayLink USB graphics technology (requires installation of DisplayLink driver on laptop; supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10)
- Auto Setup validates device connections, adjusts room levels, and sets speaker EQ to optimize audio quality
- Can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU)
- Firmware updates can be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units via the SAU
- Speaker connectivity options include HDMI audio, a built-in 20W amplifier, or RCA line out
- Includes a mounting bracket for under–the–table installation
- Ships with one tabletop or ceiling Beamtracking microphone with 360-degree coverage
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ two-year warranty
|Devio SCR-25 Conferencing Hub|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.8" (46 mm) x 11.2" (284 mm) x 6.9" (175 mm)|
|Weight||2 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Devio DTM-1 Tabletop Microphone|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||2.2" (56 mm) x 5.1" (130 mm) x 4.8" (121 mm)|
|Weight||0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)|