Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
HUDDLE ROOM SOLUTIONS
For a complete solution pair with a: BIAMP Parlé VBC 2500 Conferencing Video Bar – Creation Networks
The Biamp Devio SCR-20C is a conference room system that includes the Devio SCR-20 web-based conferencing hub and the Devio DCM-1 Beamtracking™ ceiling microphone. Designed for huddle rooms or small conference rooms, Devio provides exceptional AV experiences for users of web-based conferencing systems. Intended for huddle rooms or small conference rooms, the Devio SCR-20 uses Beamtracking™ microphones and professional grade DSP to optimize the audio quality, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation naturally.
The Devio SCR-20 supports a variety of room designs for computer-based conferencing including a BYOD approach or connection via a dedicated in-room PC. Devio works in concert with PCs running a variety of web-based conferencing solutions including Microsoft Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts™ / Google Meet, and many more. For ease of network and device management, Devio can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU) software, and firmware updates can be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units as needed.
The DCM-1 microphone actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation naturally. This microphone includes Beamtracking™ technology with three 120-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The Devio DCM-1 has four software-selectable elevation angle modes for optimal sound pickup, and each plenum box comes with an additional RJ-45 connector for daisy-chain connections. A maximum of two DCM-1 microphones are permitted per daisy chain. The Devio DCM-1 is well suited for huddle rooms or small conference rooms that require cost-effective, high-quality audio solutions.
- Works in concert with PCs running web-based conferencing solutions, including Microsoft Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts™/Google Meet, and many more
- Supports both Windows and Mac PCs, and uses standard audio drivers
- Supports driverless, pass-through HDMI connectivity to a single in-room display, or to two monitors with USB video using DisplayLink USB graphics technology (requires installation of DisplayLink driver on laptop; supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10)
- Auto Setup validates device connections, adjusts room levels, and sets speaker EQ to optimize audio quality
- Can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU)
- Firmware updates can be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units via the SAU
- Speaker connectivity options include HDMI audio, a built-in 20W amplifier, or RCA line out
- Includes a mounting bracket for under–the–table installation
- Ships with one tabletop or ceiling Beamtracking microphone with 360-degree coverage
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ two-year warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.